For orders placed at a Giant retailer, please contact your retailer. The return policy below is for webshop orders only.
Returns can be made within 28 days from the delivery of all of the goods you have ordered. You cannot return goods which are used. This means that the items need to be in original packaging and in complete mint condition.
Returning webshop orders
1. Package the items for return adequately to avoid loss or damage in transit and obtain a proof of postage.
2. Include the order reference number in the package (ideally print off your order confirmation).
3. Return your item(s) to the below address and be aware that the return of the goods to us are at your own costs.
When to expect your refund
Giant will refund the price paid for the goods in full within 14 days from the date you return the Goods to the Giant Dealer.
Where the value of the Goods has been reduced as a result of the handling and/or use of the Goods beyond what is necessary to establish their nature characteristics and functioning, we may either deduct an amount equal to any loss in value of the Goods from any refund due to you or recover such amount from you as a debt from you to us.
Exchange For Alternative Size
Unfortunately we are unable to exchange goods - if you have purchased the incorrect size, please cancel the order using our cancellation form for a full refund and re-order the correct size. For finance orders, please ensure the agreement has been cancelled before re-ordering, as you may end up with multiple finance agreements.
- Please then return the items following the ‘General Cancellation’ process above.
- Following inspection we will either issue you a refund or replace the goods as requested.
Condition of returns
It's important that returned goods are unused. This means that the items need to be in original packaging and in complete mint condition, so please take reasonable care of them. Please see our full Terms & Conditions.